Spearmint Energy aims to be the preeminent green merchant trading company developing, owning, operating, and trading around Battery Energy Storage systems, as well as Solar, and Wind facilities, to reduce grid volatility, increase system resiliency, and help to reduce Carbon emissions in a responsible and efficient way.
Financial Analyst – Miami, FL
Summer 2024 Start
This role will support our Project Finance team with financial modeling, presentation materials, and everyday general support.
- Assessment of internal financial health, strength, and liquidity
- Evaluation of acquisition opportunities, both at the project and corporate level
- Partnership and joint venture evaluation
- Perform due diligence for acquisitions, debt raises, and equity transactions
- Developing, constructing, and analyzing project and corporate financial models
- Determining project finance debt, equity, and tax equity sizing and structures
- Thorough market and counterparty analyses
- Preparation of investment presentations and memos regarding new investment opportunities
Come join the renewable energy revolution as we build-out large-scale Batteries to reduce carbon emissions across the US!
Preferred Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Must be a highly personable self-starter
- Passion and interest in renewable energy, energy efficiency and sustainability
- Strong project management skills to maintain progress on multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to prioritize tasks and juggle competing deadlines effectively
- Strong analytical and commercial skills
- Ability to receive constructive feedback
- Exposure to the renewable energy industry is a plus
- A valid driver's license and passport
- A Bachelor’s degree is required
- Must have work authorization to work in the United States.
Submit Your Application
You have successfully applied
- You have errors in applying